Kalyna Kids offers the following to prospective families:
Playschool including Kindergarten Enrichment
- Affordable bilingual progamming for 2.5 to 5-year-olds.
- Flexible scheduling with choice of 1 through 5 days attendance, with morning and afternoon program options (8:30-11:30 a.m. or 12:20-3:20 p.m.)
- Lunch Supervision and Kindergarten Enrichment program for all-day option for Kindergarten students.
- Affordable bilingual progamming for Kindergarten to Grade 6 students.
- Operating hours of 7:30 a.m. - 8:15 a.m. in the mornings; 3:20 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. on Mon, Tue, Wed, Fri afternoons; 11:45 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. on Thu afternoons; 7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. on PD days.
- Flexible scheduling with choice of 1 or 5 days' attendance (both options include early dismissal on Thursday afternoons).
- No family participation requirements.
- In-class presentations and field trips.
- Qualified, friendly and caring staff.
- Access to school gymnasium, library, and playground facilities.
- We accept new registrations all year, space permitting. Especially for Playschool, you can start your child when they are ready. We have many families that start in the middle or even the end of the school year, to introduce their child to our program in preparation for the next year.
Please see our Parent Handbook under the Forms menu for more information on program details and family participation requirements.
We are very flexible and are happy to work at finding a programming schedule that works best for your family.
Please see our Fee Schedule under the Forms menu for more information.